State of California Birdhouse
• Item Dimensions: 6.7 H x 5.1 W x 8.1 D
• 1.25” entry hole
This house is identified with a single red star in the canton, a red stripe along the bottom, and a California grizzly bear atop a mound of green grass defacing a white field.
• Constructed of kiln-dried exterior grade ply-board
• Pine Shingled Roof
• Decorated with a detailed front porch.
• Ventilation & Drainage holes
• Removable back wall for easy clean-out
• Swing up paddle allows you to hang this beautiful birdhouse anywhere.
• Best suited for small cavity dwellers: wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches, and titmice
• Outdoor water-based, non-toxic paint