Covered Bridge Bird Feeder
Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go. Once numbering in the tens of thousands, today less than 800 covered bridges survive in North America. Our fly-through Columbia County Covered Bridge Bird Feeder is a tribute to this staple of 19th Century engineering ingenuity.
Item Dimensions: 13" H x 20” W x 10 “ D
- This line has been in existence for 2 years, and is all made from reclaimed Barnwood and recycled materials (tin, and other woods).
- These are rustic pieces that are fully functional, and no two pieces are exactly alike!
- The Made in America flag can be waved very prominently on all of these products.
- These birdhouses are made in Eastern PA, by the Amish, without the use of electricity (using pneumatic powered tools).
- These are shipped directly from our amish factory in Lancaster County, PA!
Perfect for any setting, this feeder is constructed of recycled and reclaimed wood with a metal roof. Finished with a white washed outdoor paint. The large, open area can be filled with seed or can easily accommodate a piece of fruit for Orioles to enjoy. A custom-fit mounting plate makes installation to a standard wooden 4 X 4 or fence post.