Martinsburg Manor Purple Martin House
MADE IN THE USA!
Purple Martins are gregarious—they like to nest in groups. This 6 cavity Martin house is a great start for a colony. Purple martin houses should be erected at 12-18 ft. in height to attract this most prized of nesting birds.
Item Dimensions: 18.5" H x 24" W x 14" D
- This line has been in existence for 2 years, and is all made from reclaimed Barn wood and recycled materials (tin, and other woods).
- These are rustic pieces that are fully functional, and no two pieces are exactly alike!
- The Made in America flag can be waved very prominently on all of these products.
- These birdhouses are made in Eastern PA, by the Amish, without the use of electricity (using pneumatic powered tools).
- These are shipped directly from our amish factory in Lancaster County, PA!
This large, fully functional house has a detachable roof for easy cleaning. This house will allow Martin families to return year after year.